UK and Ireland
We are working with Higher Education institutions in regard to supporting:
- Student enrichment
- Student employability (with us or other clinical environments)
- Research projects
- Income generation
Students to attend an IASTM introductory workshop. This is three hours of CPD on the basics of IASTM and covering other soft tissue and pain management strategies.
- £630 for up to 18 students (equates to £35 per person)
Student to attend full IASTM certification training. This is 8 hours of CPD and all attendees will receive a certification certificate upon completion of the post course test.
- £1,750 for up to 18 students (equates to £125 per person and includes discount of four free places)
Options are available for 18 places or more, please email: [email protected]
VAT is applicable on all prices
What are the benefits of IASTM?
- Quicker detection of restrictions in soft tissue
- Quicker and easier to break up tissue densities
- Helps reduce and heal scar tissue
- Easier on therapists hands
- Improving patient outcome whilst reducing clinical treatment time
Who is this for?
- Physiotherapy Students
- Sports Rehab Students
- Sports Therapy Students
What you will gain
- CPD hours
- Insights into new technologies
We have a clinic in Manchester where we can offer student placements and potentially jobs upon graduation. We will be looking for graduates to add to our team as we open more centres across the UK. It is far better for us to take on placement students who are familiar with our equipment and ideally, have used it previously. This helps for more of a seamless integration in to our clinical environment. We currently run educational courses with universities on Soft Tissue & Pain Management. This not only adds useful and practical skills for the students/lecturing staff but also equips them far better to join us on placement. We would like to interview potential student placements and part of this would be seeing how they work in the workshop environment. This will make it far more likely that we will employ them upon graduation as our business is built around demonstrating the effectiveness of these new technologies on clinical outcome.