- This event has passed.
BTE PrimusRS User Meeting
April 18 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pmFree
The aim of this BTE PrimusRS User Meeting is for you to maximise your system by hands on training from the BTE team and networking with other Primus users. In the changing financial environment, we can also explore ways to use the system to add value through income generation and research partnerships.
User Meeting Outline
10.00am Welcome & Introduction
10.15am Case studies
- HGV Driver with upper limb injury – Sarah Day, University Hospital Leicester
- Neurological conditions – Abbie Taylor, Sunderland University
- Using the BTE PrimusRS in end stage rehabilitation – Ian Shelton, Pulvertaft Hand Centre
- Soft Tissue Management – Dominic Smith & Rachael Bamford
- Research opportunities
1.00pm Case studies
- Applications in Hand Therapy – Rachael Bamford, Kings Mill Hospital
- Working with Industry – Sarah Holt/Jasmin Bestwick – London Road Community Hospital
- Rosie Dear, University Hospital Leicester
3.00pm Summary & Close
Who should attend this course?
BTE PrimusRS Existing Users
Date and Venue
Wednesday 18th April 2018 9.30am – 3.00pm
Royal Derby Hospital, Pulvertaft Hand Centre, Uttoxeter Road, Derby DE22 3NE