- This event has passed.
Focused Shockwave Demonstration – Manchester
August 16 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Focused Shockwave has been used successfully in Germany for the treatment of chronic pain since the early ’90s. PiezoWave2 is the latest technology in focused shockwave – the use of acoustic waves to target tissue at varying depths to compress and manipulate tissue – resulting in a focused and precise deep tissue massage. This session will give an overview of the latest scientific evidence, demonstrate different treatment methods and allow to try focused shockwave for yourself.
- Soft tissue pathologies
- Joint pain (including facet joint)
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Dysfunction in transitional regions between tendons and muscles
Why Focused Shockwave?
- Non invasive treatment
- Pinpoint pain at it’s source
- Acoustic waves to target tissue at varying depths
- Treat acute and chronic pain in muscles, tendons and joints
- Reduced treatment time
Who is this for?
- Occupational Therapist
- Sports Therapist
What will you gain?
- CPD hours
- Insights into new technologies