Focused Shockwave Workshop – Manchester
June 3 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Chronic pain is a common problem which affects hundreds of thousands of patients around the world. Focused Shockwave has been successfully used to treat chronic pain problems through precise localisation and therapy of myofascial trigger points. This training session will give an overview of the newest scientific evidence, demonstrate different treatment methods and allow to try the shockwave system for yourself. Indications include:
- Soft tissue pathologies
- Joint pain (including facet joint)
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Dysfunction in transitional regions between tendons and muscles
Who is this for?
- Occupational Therapist
- Sports Rehabilitator
- Sports Therapist
- Neuro-biological induced tissue-changes. How does Shockwave work?
- Newest Scientific Evidence
- Shockwave treatment demonstration hip, knee, ankle and foot
- Shockwave treatment demonstration shoulder, elbow and spine
What you will gain
- CPD hours
- Insight into new technologies
- Techniques to implement in your daily practice
Call us on 0161 713 0409
Director of Rehabilitation Therapy at Johns Hopkins
Ken Johnson is a physical therapist with more than 15 years of experience working with patients. His clinical expertise includes orthopaedic rehabilitation with emphasis on hip, knee and foot/ankle injuries. In particular, Ken has a strong clinical interest in sports related rehabilitation and technology-assisted rehabilitation, including surface electromyography, biomechanical analysis and rehabilitation ultrasound imaging.