- This event has passed.
Focused Shockwave Workshop – London
15th September 2018 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Chronic pain is a common problem which affects hundreds of thousands of patients around the world. Focused Shockwave has been successfully used to treat chronic pain problems through precise localisation and therapy of myofascial trigger points. This training session will give an overview of the newest scientific evidence, demonstrate different treatment methods and allow to try the shockwave system for yourself.
- Soft tissue pathologies
- Joint pain (including facet joint)
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Dysfunction in transitional regions between tendons and muscles
Why Focused Shockwave?
- Non invasive treatment
- Pinpoint pain at it’s source
- Acoustic waves to target tissue at varying depths
- Treat acute and chronic pain in muscles, tendons and joints
- Reduced treatment time
- Neuro-biological induced tissue-changes. How does Shockwave work?
- Newest Scientific Evidence
- Shockwave treatment demonstration hip, knee, ankle and foot
- Shockwave treatment demonstration shoulder, elbow and spine
Who is this for?
- Occupational Therapist
- Sports Rehabilitator
- Sports Therapist
What you will gain
- CPD hours
- Insights into new technologies
1989-1993 BSc Chiropractic AECC
1993-1994 Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma
1994-1996 Private Practice (UK, Italy and Denmark)
1995-1997 Chiropractic Post Grad Education Programme
1998-2001 President (Danish Chiropractic Assoc.)
2001-2004 Board Member (Danish Chiropractic Assoc.)
2010-2012 EFSUMB Level 2 MSK Ultrasound Diploma
1996- Owner + Clinic Manager (Spine + Sports Injury Clinic)
2015- Board Member Danish Clinical Society for ESWT