We are excited to host our first Lipoedema UK Clinician Workshop…
On 13th July, in Manchester, and 24th July, in Derby, Physiquipe and Lipoedema UK will be hosting a 4 hour workshop exploring what Lipoedema is and how we can recognise the signs and symptoms.
Key Speaker – Dr. Vaughan Keeley
What we will cover
What are the benefits in attending?
Who should attend
Monday 24th July 10.00am-2.00pm
Royal Derby Hospital, Derby
To book your ticket go here.
Topics and Timings9-10am – Registration
- Meet the Exhibitors10-10.30am – Introduction to Lip UK – Sharie Fetzer/Member of LipUK
- Introduce the event
- Who are LipUK?
- What are the aims and objectives of LipUK?
- Best practice guide?
- Online course – can be done at the end of the session10.30-11.15am – What is Lipoedema and how does it present – Denise Hardy – Kendal Lymphology
- Live examples of Lipoedema – different stages
- When does it develop
- How it develops
- Key signs and symptoms11.15-11.30am – Break 15mins11.30-12.30pm – Key Speaker – Dr. Vaughan Keeley – Royal Derby Hospital
- Topic of interest
- Research available?
- Treatments available?12.30-1.15pm – Treatment Approach to Lipoedema – Denise Hardy/RDH Nurse
- Treatments for Lipoedema?
- Dietry advice?
- Exercises and activities?
- Any other key points?1.15-1.30pm – Q&A1.30pm onwards – Opportunity to complete Online CPD course