Benefits for Clinician
• Quicker detection of restrictions in soft tissue
• Quicker and easier to break up tissue densities
• Helps reduce and heal scar tissue
• Easier on therapists hands
• Improving patient outcome whilst reducing clinical treatment time
Benefits for patients
• Significant increases in range of motion
• Treats acute and chronic conditions
• Reduce need for medication and surgery
• Decreased pain
These precision-engineered tools are designed with textured cross-hatch grippings to decrease fatigue and slippage for the therapist without sacrificing quality of treatment for the patient. Unlike many multi tools, HawkGrips are available in a variety of sizes with numerous treatment edges, including single and double bevels – this variety ensures precise treatment for patients of different sizes and age groups.
Small Handlebar – HG1
The small handlebar is best for treating large muscle groups of petite patients/athletes. Perfect for shoulders, back, neck, side abdominals and hamstrings.
Medium Handlebar – HG2
Best for treating large muscle groups of average-size patients/athletes. Perfect for shoulders, back, neck, side abdominals and hamstrings.
Large Handlebar – HG3
The large handlebar is best for treating large muscle groups of bigger patients/athletes. Perfect for shoulders, back, neck, side abdominals and hamstrings.
Small Multi Curve – HG4
Designed to treat fingers, hands, toes and feet. Features single bevel, double bevel as well as convex treatment edges.
Medium Multi Curve – HG5
Best for treating various muscle groups and joints. Perfect for treating wrists, elbows, calf areas and knees. Features single bevel and double bevel treatment edges.
Large Multi Curve – HG6
Best for treating various muscles groups and joints, particularly of larger patients/athletes. Perfect for treating elbows, calf areas, knees, ankles and feet of larger patients/athletes. Features single bevel and double bevel treatment edges.
Boomerang – HG7
Best for diagnosis and more aggressive treatment. Perfect for treating various muscle and joint groups including suboccipital muscles. Features concave treatment edge.
Scanner – HG8
Best for scanning and treatment. Versatile instrument capable of treating broader surface areas. Features convex treatment edge.
Tongue Depressor – HG9
Best for pinpointing specific treatment areas. Two treatment edges allow for precise, aggressive treatment of specific muscle and joint areas. Features convex treatment edges.
3 tools – Introductory Set
4 tools – Bronze Set
6 tools – Silver Set
7 tools – Gold Set
9 tools – Platinum Set
As well as premium tools we also offer premium education lead by the best instructors around the world. Our 1 day courses teach you how to utilise each tool for different areas around the body.
The variety of conditions that can be treated with HawkGrips is extensive.
Here, we offer a sampling:
• Tendinopathies, such as lateral epicondilitis and Achilles tendinitis
• Ligament pain, such as chronic and acute ankle sprains
• Myofascial pain syndromes, such as fibromyalgia, ITB syndrome, and plantar fasciitis
• Postural abnormalities, such as upper and lower cross syndrome
• Entrapment syndromes, such as carpal tunnel and thoracic outlet syndrome
• Scar tissue and adhesions, such as mature post-surgical scarring
• Oedema reduction, such as acute swelling and lymphoedema
“The variety of instruments allows any area of tissue to be targeted successfully”
Steve Kemp – England Football Association
“HawkGrips are an essential piece of kit used on a daily basis whilst working with elite athletes and the everyday champion”
Paul Williamson Spire Perform at St Georges Park
“In my estimation, HawkGrips are as advertised: superior to any such product on the market. The grips are a much needed upgrade”
Eric Waters – Head athletic trainer, Washington Wizards