- This event has passed.
BTE PrimusRS Demonstration – Nottingham
25th June 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
BTE PrimusRS: Functional Capacity Evaluation
Evaluate, rehab and track progress with Isotonic, Isometric, Isokinetic & CPM resistance modes. The BTE PrimusRS is used for objective, data-driven testing and training for patients and athletes. With a full set of function attachments the machine can replicate nearly any functional task or activity of daily living.
- Objective Data through patients rehabilitation programme
- Keeps patients motivated through progress reporting
Who is this for?
- Occupational Therapist
- The chance to test the system yourself
- Latest information of functional capacity evaluation and rehab
- How to generate more revenue by offering new and improved services to new and existing customers
- Q & A with BTE team
Occupational therapy, Physio corridor, City hospital, Nottingham, NG5 1PB