IASTM Workshop – Leeds Beckett (Morning Session)
April 9 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm£35.00
This 3 hour workshop will introduce you to the concept of Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation (IASTM). IASTM is an increasingly popular technique used by many therapists around the world.
What are the benefits of IASTM?
– Quicker detection of restrictions in soft tissue
– Quicker and easier to break up tissue densities
– Helps reduce and heal scar tissue
– Easier on therapists hands
– Improving patient outcome whilst reducing clinical treatment time
This workshop will cover the theoretical basis and current literature of IASTM, as well as a hands on practical lab session using IASTM tools (HawkGrips).
This event is strictly for Leeds Beckett University Students.