This webinar will cover a combination of mechanical strategies to address pain, movement disorders, and daily dysfunction common to post-surgical, acute, and chronic injuries that clinicians see every day. The goal of this webinar will be to provide an introduction to a systematic approach to rehabilitation using mechanical solutions and the science and reasoning behind them. Our guest speaker, Keith Cronin will be demonstrating a practical application of biomechanical taping, IASTM and high frequency vibration as a mechanical approach to rehabilitation.
We will have a 15-minute presentation from Keith Cronin followed by practical demonstrations and an interactive Q&A session.
In this webinar we will include:
– An overview of science / reasoning behind a mechanical approach to rehab
– Demonstration of IASTM to address soft tissue adhesions and neural activation
– Demonstration of dynamic stretching and posterior kinetic chain activation techniques
– Demonstration of biomechanical tape to reduce workload and restore normalisation
– Demonstration of high frequency vibration to main pain and improve localised circulation
Keith Cronin is a physical therapist, instructor, and product consultant that has worked with a variety of different businesses over the years. From a background as a sports physical therapist and writing rehab course, Keith expanded this knowledge base in providing education and guidance for rehab providers across the globe. Keith has extended these experiences to working with quality rehab product innovators, including Dynamic Tape, HawkGrips, Vibracool, IQProductions, BodiTrak, Vertical Foot Alignment Systems, and many more. Keith strives to educate a practical application of new products and systems, centred around sound science and reasoning, into rehabilitation practices to elevate success and care for patients.
All of our webinars are designed to offer you FASTER, BETTER, SMARTER ways to manage your patients AND business.