Shockwave for the Elite Athlete – Webinar
June 22 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Shockwave is a very popular treatment for soft tissue injuries, however, there is a lot of contradicting evidence and confusion on what shockwave is and does.
In this webinar, we will be exploring ALL variations of shockwave and discussing how shockwave can be applied specifically for the elite athlete. This webinar will be interactive and allow you to ask questions pertinent to you and your sport so you can maximise the session with one of the experts.
Dr. Anders Broegaard
– Variations of Shockwave technologies available
– Mechanisms of working and principles of action
– Biggest differences between varying technologies
– When can you use shockwave?
– What injuries can you use shockwave for?
– How does using shockwave with the elite athlete differ?
22nd June | 6.00pm GMT