The HawkGrips are an instrument assisted soft tissue mobilisation tool set used physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors and occupational therapists. For treatment of scars, fascial restriction and muscular pain. By using the bevelled edges to precisely focus pressure into to breakdown scar tissue and re-align collagen. Unlike manual techniques which are limited in what a clinicians hands can achieve and tolerate. The HawkGrips allows you to scan the tissue for adhesions and contractures, as it heightens the sense of touch, for you to target those areas precisely with a range of tools, each ergonomically designed for varying areas of anatomy and treatment applications. By using the tools, the stresses put through the therapists hands are decreased whilst simultaneously speeding up treatment sessions and improving clinical outcomes.
- Quicker detection of restrictions in soft tissue
- Quicker and easier to break up tissue densities
- Helps reduce and heal scar tissue
- Significant increases in range of motion
- Treats acute and chronic conditions
- Decreased pain for patient
- Easier on therapists hands
- Cross hatch gripping reduces strain on hands
- 9 variations of tool sizes and treatment edges
- Superior education and training
- Life time guarantee
Small Handlebar – HG1
The Small Handlebar is best for treating large muscle groups of petite patients/athletes. Perfect for shoulders, back, neck, side abdominals and hamstrings.
Medium Handlebar – HG2
Best for treating large muscle groups of average-size patients/athletes. Perfect for shoulders, back, neck, side abdominals and hamstrings.
Large Handlebar – HG3
The Large Handlebar is best for treating large muscle groups of bigger patients/athletes. Perfect for shoulders, back, neck, side abdominals and hamstrings.
Multi Tool – HGPro
The HGPro multi-instrument features seven different treatment edges.
NEW! HawkGrip Cupping Set
- Six Premium Silicone Cups
- Two Large
- Two Medium
- One Small
- One Extra Small
- HawkHydro Water-based Emollient
- User Guide
- Carrying Case
Small Multi Curve – HG4
Designed to treat fingers, hands, toes and feet. Features single bevel, double bevel as well as convex treatment edges.
Medium Multi Curve – HG5
Best for treating various muscle groups and joints. Perfect for treating wrists, elbows, calf areas and knees. Features single bevel and double bevel treatment edges.
Large Multi Curve – HG6
Best for treating various muscles groups and joints, particularly of larger patients/athletes. Perfect for treating elbows, calf areas, knees, ankles and feet of larger patients/athletes. Features single bevel and double bevel treatment edges.
HG Gold Set
The most popular HawkGrips set, the Gold set has everything needed for standard practice. Includes the Medium Handlebar (HG2), all six small instruments (HG4-HG9), roll-up carrying case, one jar of regular emollient, and a user manual.
Boomerang – HG7
Best for diagnosis and more aggressive treatment. Perfect for treating various muscle and joint groups including suboccipital muscles. Features concave treatment edge.
Scanner – HG8
Best for scanning and treatment. Versatile instrument capable of treating broader surface areas. Features convex treatment edge.
Tongue Depressor – HG9
Best for pinpointing specific treatment areas. Two treatment edges allow for precise, aggressive treatment of specific muscle and joint areas. Features convex treatment edges.
HG Platinum Set
The HawkGrips Platinum set contains nine instruments, providing the most options for the user. Includes Small, Medium, and Large Handlebar instruments (HG1-HG3), all six small instruments (HG4-HG9), roll-up carrying case, shoulder bag, one jar of regular emollient, and a user manual.
The variety of conditions that can be treated with HawkGrips is extensive.
Here, we offer a sampling:
• Tendinopathies, such as lateral epicondilitis and Achilles tendinitis
• Ligament pain, such as chronic and acute ankle sprains
• Myofascial pain syndromes, such as fibromyalgia, ITB syndrome, and plantar fasciitis
• Postural abnormalities, such as upper and lower cross syndrome
• Entrapment syndromes, such as carpal tunnel and thoracic outlet syndrome
• Scar tissue and adhesions, such as mature post-surgical scarring
• Oedema reduction, such as acute swelling and lymphoedema