The SFB7 is the only Bioimpedance Spectroscopy (BIS) device used by therapists, sports scientists, researchers, nutritionists for measurement and tracking of body composition and fluid. By using 256 frequencies from 3kHz to 1000kHz to measure the reactance and resistance of the body fluid to calculate fat mass, fat free mass, extracellular fluid, intracellular fluid and total body water. Unlike manual techniques which are subject to human error and bioimpedence analysis which use 1 – 11 frequencies.
The BIS technology allows you to determine body composition, in particular fluid status and hydration, in a rapid, non – invasive, repeatable objective measure. The technology is the most advanced of its kind and has been developed to be simple and easy to use, whilst still having access to the raw data. The ImpSoft software gives users an easy way to manage and analyse data to track and trend results to provide simple reporting of BIS data.
- Accurately measure body composition and fluid status
- Track and trend data quickly and simply
- Rapid, repeatable, non -invasive testing
- Research grade data
- Repeatable measure – removing error
- Simple tracking and analysis of data
- Early detection: Assess extracellular fluid changes associated with Lymphoedema and therefore aid a clinician in considering therapy.
- Measure extracellular fluid change with therapy in patients for those who already have Lymphoedema.
- Muscle / bone
- Fat free mass / fat mass
- Bioimpedance spectroscopy – 256 discrete frequencies
- Single channel – tetra polar configuration
- Touch screen
- Low noise data generation – no high frequency hook effect
- Highly accurate body composition analysis
- Readings in less than one second
- Supplied with case, electrodes and clips, leads and software on CD-ROM