What are the problems we are facing?
In the cosmetics sector, scarring and oedema has a major impact on people’s appearance, health and well-being. Currently, there are more surgeries and procedures taking place, and there is limited access to post-procedure care.
What can we do?
Our Cosmetics Solution offers a simple, cost effective technique for Lymphatic Drainage and scar treatment – improving outcomes of cosmetic procedures.
We need to be offering more treatments to aid the body remove waste and recover quickly and efficiently from cosmetic procedures as well as provide unique, advanced and tailored treatments for our clients.
How does it help me?
With the global cosmetic market growing by 4% and skincare accounting for 36% of the global market, there are opportunities to develop a successful clinic, or grow your business utilising our solution from as little as £7.50 a day.
With an increase in surgical procedures, there is also opportunity to add an additional service to enhance your pre-surgical to post-surgical care.
Call us to get a tailored quote and ROI business model developed.
With an increase in private cosmetic surgical procedures across the UK, there will be a higher demand for superior pre and post-operative care. There is also a need from patients to recover from their procedures quicker and with limited scarring. Using negative pressure particularly we can;
- Process post-operative oedema and bruising quicker
- Enhance the healing process
- Restore tissue elasticity and function
- Diminish the appearance of scars
- Improve surgical outcomes
- Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
Health and Beauty
In the health and beauty sector there is an increased demand for treating scars and oedema via lymphatic drainage and scar massage. There has been an increase demand for the use of negative pressure. Using negative pressure we can;
- Increase Lymphatic flow to reduce swelling and remove toxins from the body
- Relieve muscular tension with a pain free, relaxing treatment
- Lift scars to improve appearance and reduce restrictions
- Improve blood flow to promote healing
- Reduce stress
- Improve skin integrity and appearance
- Swelling management – Lymphatic drainage
- Reduce stress and tension
- Scar treatment – post-surgical, post-injury