The LymphaTouch is a targeted negative pressure device which stimulates LYMPHATICS and manipulates fascia. It can be used for a range of indications in;
- Lymphatic Therapy
- Cosmetic and beauty therapy
- Physiotherapy, Chiropractor, Osteopathy, Occupational Therapy
For the PATIENT
- Reduce oedema quickly and effectively
- Pain free treatment – help reduce pain
- Break down scar tissue
- Increase ROM
- Improve blood flow/collagen production
For the CLINICIAN
- Reduce pressure on hands and wrists
- Speed up treatment time
- Improved objective results
- Consistent treatment – selected pressures
Why Negative Pressure?
- Lifts and expands the tissue, instead of push and compress
- Vertical stretching of fascia
- Provide torsional forces on the tissue by twisting
- Dilate lymphatic capillaries to encourage lymphatic drainage
- Unique mechanical vibration feature
- Controlled targeted negative pressure
- Clinically better results
- Builds on current practice and knowledge
- Pain free application
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Pulsation of negative pressure
- Continuous negative pressure
- Mechanical vibration
The negative pressure is altered from 20-250mmHg and mechanical vibration from 90-20Hz using the user friendly touch screen. The interface is simple and easy to navigate and the application of the device is effortless and comfortable for patient and clinician.
LymphaTouch also features an interactive treatment guide on the device which will guide you through each stage of a treatment, which pressures and techniques to use.
- Reduce post-operative oedema
- Increase lymphatic flow to remove waste and speed up healing process
- Improve wound healing
- Dilates the Lymphatic capillaries to stimulate lymph drainage
- Improve Head and neck scarring and tightness
- Reduce impact and appearance scarring following surgeries
- Improvement movement and function of scarring
- Reduce fibrotic tissue and reduce limb volume
Treatments are built around the lymphatic drainage pathways and builds on current practice and treatments used in Lymphoedema
- Increase Lymphatic flow to reduce swelling and remove toxins from the body
- Relieve muscular tension with a pain free, relaxing treatment
- Lift scars to improve appearance and reduce restrictions
- Improve blood flow to promote healing
- Reduce stress
- Improve skin integrity and appearance
- Muscle Injury
- Acute/Chronic Swelling
- Speed up healing
- Reduce Pain
- Increase ROM
- Complimentary therapy
Petra Erving is a specialist bodywork therapist who predominantly works with Lymphoedema patients. Shes uses the targeted negative pressure device, LymphaTouch, to help improve range of movement and reduce swelling, especially on irradiated tissue.
Gary Ross is a Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon in Manchester using the PhysioTouch in a post surgical setting to help reduce swelling.
Over the last 18 months, Physiquipe have been working with Dans Fund For Burns (DFFB) who have donated 12 LymphaTouch devices to NHS burn centres and units across the UK. Polly, Founder and Director at DFFB, has done so much for the charity since they established in 2003. After recent laser surgery, Polly has been using the LymphaTouch to help improve the functionality of her scars and has seen an improvement from her recent session and laser surgery.
Justine Asghar is a Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist who works at the Renovatio Clinic in Cheshire. Justine has been using the LymphaTouch device for the last 6 months on secondary Lymphoedema patients suffering with swelling and discomfort. We spoke to Justine to see how she was getting on with the device and the results she has seen.
Analysis of Soft Tissue Response Under Negative Pressure
Experimental and computational analysis of soft tissue mechanical response under negative pressure in forearm.
This document summarises study on post – mastectomy secondary lymphoedema of the arm. The
study compares LymphaTouch treatment with Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD). The study was
performed by Kuopio University Hospital in Finland in 2013.
Purchasing a LymphaTouch is now easier and more affordable than ever.
With our lease purchase plans, ranging from 3-5 years, you can get your own system from £35 a week. (£0 deposit)
With a £1000 deposit = £28 per week
Benefits of a lease purchase:
- Fixed Costs – Lease rentals are fixed through the term which allows for effective weekly and monthly budgeting.
- Tax Benefits – Leasing offers the option of deducting 100% of the lease payment as a business expense.
- Early Payments – You can settle the agreement at any time and take advantage of a 2-3% discount.
- Purchasing Power – Equipment lease financing allows the lessee to acquire more and/or higher end equipment, really setting your business apart from others.
Complementary marketing package to help you promote your new LymphaTouch;
- On your website
- On social media
- In your clinic
- In your community
The marketing package includes:
- Pre-written social media posts
- Brochure template
- Flyer template
- Pull-up banner template
- Stock images and videos